Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WB Pt 3

 Today was scavenger hunt day !! 
It was very different this year, it took place all over Williamsburg and CW and the resort.
I think I came in 5th place. It was kelly Wilson Chris Hebert and some others who won. 
Each group had a designated driver to take them around the city. 

Tonight us girls went out for dinner for Beka Wilsons Birthday. Emily, Courtney, Kelly, Beka, Amy and two other girls I just met went out to a buffet for dinner. Lots o' fun. :) 

Yesterday was sooo cold ! 
I stayed home most of the day resting and catching up on stuff , then later in the day Nick and Emily and I decided to go swimming. Crazy I know. :) My wet hair actually froze some on the way walking home from the pool. lol 

Tonight we watched FireProof and most every one loved it. 
Right now Mrs. Reynolds is giving hair cuts and I am next in line so ta ta for now ! :D  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment