Saturday, January 24, 2009

Scotland *sigh*




Scotland. No I haven't been , but it is one of my dream places to go!
I am reading a book right now that is set in Scotland and it brings to mind all the beautiful places, the amazing language and history.




This could totally be my house ! Right there on the second floor, Or a little to the left. " Torie's Tower !" I like the sound of that :)



Of course with a castle comes the up keep. Just think how much time it would take you to care for this garden !





Sometimes I will search photos just to be able to look at this amazing piece of God's handiwork !



Katie and I were both saying how fun it would be to dress up in historical costume and go someplace like this. Ah, 'Twould be sheer bliss !

2 comments:

  1. We could organize an "old maid" trip or something! :-P LOL I'd love to go to Scotland and England...in fact, I'd think it'd be so much fun to travel the world, but I doubt that would ever happen, seeing as my money tree has yet to blossom. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, my money tree in not doing so well either. So how old do we need to be to qualify for this "old Maid" trip ? :P

    ReplyDelete