Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Free Classic Audio books

I have been trying to find some affordable classic audio books for Collin and Ashley to listen to and I came across this site ! I was so excited :D

LibriVox

There are about 50 pages of titles but here are just a few ;-)


A Little Princess
The last of the Mohicans
The Red Badge of Courage

Robinson Crusoe
Bleak house
Don Quixote

Manalive
The hound of the Baskerville's
The Count of Monte Cristo
Captains courageous By Kipling
The Red House mystery
The tragedy of Macbeth

Crime and Punishment
The Black Arrow
Kidnapped
Twenty thousand leagues under the sea
Freckles
Sir Gawain and the green Knight



I did say just a few right ? Right.

1 comment:

  1. The books on the list are certainly good ones, some of which I have read.

    P.S. I'm new to your blog but decided to comment. Feel free to visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete