Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hot Tea Anyone ?

Well, I love tea. Hot tea. I enjoy sweet tea in the summer but it doesn't even begin to compare to how much I enjoy a nice cup of hot tea in the winter ! When I was young the only two flavors I would drink was Chamomile and what we called "throat coat".
They were both natural but somewhat sweet compared to the other flavors.
In the last year or so I have completely branched out! I also I have found what brands are the best. (IMHO) I like Harney & Son's , Celestial Seasonings and Tazo.
I thought I would list what I currently drink and see if any one else has suggestions or wants to share their favorites ;)

Tazo :
Passion
Wild Sweet Orange

Celestial seasoning :
Sweet Apple Chamomile
Gingerbread
Red Raspberry Leaf
Eckinacha Wellness Tea

Harney & Son's :
Hot cinnamon spice <-- ( My current Fav. !!)

This is what my desk usually looks like on a cold night. Never with out my mug beside me ! lol


2 comments:

  1. Shouldn't that be FB or Gmail open, though? :-P

    We usually stick with Celestial Seasonings tea. Have you tried the gingerbread spice? Or does that count as "gingerbread"? :-p Have you tried their blueberry? It is the *best* herbal tea!

    I've tried the Tazo Wild Sweet Orange - it's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look closely you can see I have 3 tabs open. FB, Gmail and Blogger ;-)
    Yes, I have tried the Gingerbread spice it was my all-time favorite until a few days ago when I discovered the Harney and Son's Cinnamon.
    I have yet to try the Blueberry , but it sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete