Friday, April 17, 2009

Cute Cupcakes !




I made Chocolate Cupcakes last night and this morning Ashley decorated a few of them with a cake decorating set she got a while back. Aren't they just too cute ?!?

Pretty Pink roses....



She did a really good job on these I think ! We learned how to make roses last year when Kate was working at a Bakery and I helped with Cooking classes. You first put a gumdrop on a tooth pick and then ice petals onto it. you then take the gumdrop and put it on the cake or whatever it is you are making. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    I don't know if you remeber me, but my family and I go to English Country Dancing , and we are also friends of the Alexanders. The cupcakes are so beautiful!!! Ashley did such a great job! I really like your blog and love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michaela ! Of course I remember you :D
    It was good to see you last night at practice, sorry I didn't really get to say hi to you.
    Thanks for the compliment on the blog layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!! that is like professional! very very lovely ^_^

    ReplyDelete