Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Big Leap :-)

Ok ! I have finally done it. I started a blog, after several people suggested I should get one.
Now, the big question is what will I write about ? Most of you who know me well know that although I adore reading I *really* don't care for writing very much :)
I have decided I should try and fix that and hopefully this blog can be one of the tools.
As a homeschooler and a Christian I feel like we are called to be able to express ourselves well and in different ways so, this is something I will be working on.

That and all the cool kids have blogs right ? :-P

7 comments:

  1. So glad you got a blog, Tori!! :D I'm trying so hard to actually use mine....:/ which isnt going very well. Haha. We need to get Ashley and Collin a blog soon....:) Since all the cool kids have blogs, right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ! Yeah , It will be a challenge for me to use mine and keep it updated. Yeah, I don't think Collin or Ashley will get Blogs for a while until they are older :)Although they are *very* cool ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great sis ! Keep it up. :D
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You did it! :) Welcome to blog land, Torie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay Torie! now we can comment on each others :)! lol

    you may find yourself dreadfully addicted once you start blogging. thats what happened to me....but then again, i adore writing. hehe :D

    oh, btw, do you mind if i add a link to your blog from mine?

    look forward to your posts!

    <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Everyone,
    thanks for the encouragement !

    Courtney , I hope this does become addicting! Yes , that's fine if you want to link to my blog. :)

    Any ideas on post subjects or tips are very welcome !

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, Torie, here's an idea for a post..... I tagged you for a book meme on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete